June 09, 2011

blueberry muffins


Over the winter baking (and photographing it) became a new hobby of mine. I have always loved to cook, but for some reason baking had never interested me, maybe because I don't have much of a sweet tooth. (I know, kind of crazy, I'm just more of a savory food kind of girl!) However, something about the cold Montreal winter inspired me to make warm, comforting treats, and once I started I couldn't stop! Not only do I love the act of baking, but I LOVE the happiness it brings others when you give them treats. Now I'm just trying to convince my boyfriend that we need to invest in a KitchenAid mixer.... (HINT HINT) 

I found this blueberry muffin recipe on Martha's website, which is a favorite of mine, and I was truly impressed! 

xo

2 comments:

  1. I've also hinted at the KitchenAid mixer. Bren didn't go for it though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kitchenaid mixer is seriously high on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete