August 04, 2011

Dolce Amore

Drewss: UO | Shoes: BLOCH | Belt: Vintage | Bracelet: Club Monaco

The heat has finally hit Vancouver, and it's been sunny for an entire week! My boyfriend and I have been taking advantage of the nice weather after work, going for walks by the water, having drinks on a few patios and of course treating ourselves to some gelato. YUM! We found this traditional Italian gelateria on Commercial Drive, where they hand make all of the flavours. 

When it's this warm out all I want to do is throw on a dress, minimum accessories and head out the door. Summer, I like you. 
xo

4 comments:

  1. Those ice creams look amazing. I also love your bracelet
    rococ0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, look at those little ice cream cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they look so good!!

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was some tasty gelato!

    xo

    ReplyDelete