February 17, 2012

Daily Makeup

2. NARS blush - amour 
4. Maybelline Great Lash - brownish black
5. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer  - #1 
6. Maybelline Express Eyeliner - brownish black
7. Stilla Lip Glaze - Amaretto 
8. bareMinerals - matte light
9. NARS Illuminator - orgasm

My daily makeup look is usually quite toned down. Shades of nude and peach with brown on my eyes, the odd pop colour on my lips. Being quite fair skinned I try and stick to brown on my eyes during the day as I find black a bit too harsh. I'm no makeup expert, but these are the products that I really love!

xo

8 comments:

  1. Laura Mercier and Nars are my absolute favorite for everything. I love seeing what kind of make up other people use. Especially you who looks gorgeous in all of your pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kinds of posts! I just did a skin care post today. I too use Bare Escentuals foundation and NARS blush. I love seeing what products others use. www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you ladies like it! I'm just starting to do more posts like this, glad to know you enjoy it :)

    Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my all time favourite mascara. I agree, I love this sort of post too.

    e x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav. mascara too! It is the one 'drug store' makeup I use and one I won't change. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such great day time mascara, I don't think I will ever change from using it either. Such a classic! xo

      Delete
  6. Nars is one of my favourite brands hands down. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete