March 31, 2012

Trend Crush: Converse + Sincerely Jules

Images via Sincerely Jules

This past week I attended the Converse Spring 12 preview. The event was amazing (hosted in a recording studio in Gastown) and the shoes were adorable! So many different styles, colours and designer collaborations as well as very informative. What I love most about the brand is that it's such a classic that stays true to it's roots, while continuing to evolve and surprise us. 

To help showcase the collection, I featured miss Julie Sarinana of Sincererly Jules for this weeks Trend Crush. She knows how to rock the runners, proving just how versatile they can be! 

Thank you again to Micki for hosting such a great event! 

xo

2 comments:

  1. Need to replace my very very old pair, which colour do you suggest m'lady? An on trend colour pop or classic black??

    Oh yeah, loving all your posts, it's like you're still in my life.

    Love, wifey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beyond cute. The stylish scandinavians do a super good job of mixing cons with just about everything and I am jealous on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete