May 01, 2012

April Photobook

- Two of my favorite new pieces, a denim vest and a chunky gold necklace
- Drinks on patios (hopefully spring will hurry up and we can enjoy more of these) 
- Spring cleaning and gardening, the tray on our coffee table 
- Coachella. I just miss you. 

Just a few shots of what April looked like. We hosted our first holiday (Easter) dinner for Andrew's parents, went to Coachella and started some major spring cleaning (oh and that awful flu I had) I'm also in major spring/summer shopping mode, so my wardrobe is taking on a bit of a makeover :) 

So far May looks like it will include more spring cleaning, some fun gardening (photos to come), lots of shopping (woohoo!) and hopefully (please please please) some sunshine!

xo

5 comments:

  1. that chunky necklace is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit shot. One of my favorite posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison, thank you so much!! It's one of my favorite outfits at the moment! xo

      Delete
  3. Love that necklace! And I have to say - jealous of your trip to Coachella! I am sure it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!And the necklace is awesome!Thanks for the amazing shoots!

    ReplyDelete