August 13, 2012

The Deighton Cup

Dress: Urban Outfitters | Clutch: Club Monaco (old) | Shoes: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors

This past weekend Andrew and I attended The Deighton Cup, an old fashioned style day at the races. Everyone was dressed in beautiful hats and vintage style dresses, enjoying lots of bubbly. The outfits were such fantastic eye candy that I have to admit, I barely even watched the races! I can't wait to attend again next year, it was such a beautifully executed event.

xo

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! I love your outfit, especially that fabulous hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, so fancy. both of you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Can't wait till next year. I need to start planning my outfit NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day out, you look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete