November 02, 2012

Daily Hair Care


A few months ago I shared my Daily Makeup products and thought it was about time I share some of my favourite hair products. For the most part I wear my hair down either straight or in curls, or throw it in a ponytail or a top knot, so I don't go too crazy on hair products. A little hairspray and some oil are the extent of my styling products, and the occasional hair mask to keep things silky and soft! I try not to over wash my hair (to not dry it out) so dry shampoo is my best friend. I've tried a few, including sprays, but have found that this powdered version works best for me. (It smells great too) 

When it comes to my curls, I swear by this Sultra curling wand. I've tried regular curling irons and using a straightener to curl my hair, but nothing would keep a curl. Then I found this curling wand at Sephora and it works wonders. My hair stays in curls for two days!

What are some of your favourite hair products? I'd love to know!

xo

7 comments:

  1. I use a lot of drugstore products (mousse, hairspray, heat protectant are all from tresemme) but I use nicer shampoo when I do wash my hair (usually every 4 days or so). My aunt gave me a bottle of an Aveda volumizing spray that I've been using & loving. And I will admit that I often just use baby powder instead of actual dry shampoo aha
    Happy weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Brittany! I've tried a few Aveda products that I like too, and my boyfriend loves the smell! xo

      Delete
  2. I love the Orofluido hair oil! It works so much better than argan oil alone, and it smells lovely. I'll have to look into that curling wand. My hair usually resists curling. I've been using a hot tools wand but I'm lucky if they make it through the day to evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used a curling wand before! Do you think that it's better than a regular curling iron?? Love this post!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the wand REALLY works ladies! Just be careful if you try it, it does get VERY hot! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same problem you do - my hair absolutely refuses to keep a curl regardless of the amount of nonsense I load onto my hair prior to curling! However this product from an Asian brand, Lucido - http://www.lucido-l.sg/product/lotion02.html - really works a treat for me and keeps my hair curled all day long.

    This: http://www.livingproof.com/buy/no-frizz-leave-in-conditioner is also another one of my favourite hair products. You don't need much of it at all to really leave your hair feeling salon-silky! :)


    C
    http://projectmintbean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely have to try some of these products! Thanks so much for the tips!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete