June 03, 2013

May Photobook

{ a little friend we brought home from Peru } 
{ a relaxing weekend in Gibsons }
{ checking out wedding venues in the Okanagan } 
{ getting pinned after doing some wine tasting at Dirty Laundry winery } 
{ hiking in Deep Cove } 

May flew by so quickly. I feel like I just got back from my vacation, yet somehow I've been home for a month! I'm looking forward to the next few months of summer, which seem like they will be an extra special few months. My mom has decided to come live in BC, which I am so excited about. We are so close and living so far from each other for the past few years has been hard. My fiancé and I are starting to plan our wedding, which is both extremely overwhelming and exciting, and I have some big plans for this little blog soon! I hope you are all as excited about the arrival of June as I am!

8 comments:

  1. I'm totally obsessed with your little peruvian friend. Looks like May was very good to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he adorable? I should probably give him a name... hehe

      Delete
  2. love the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous moments Sarah, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the blog. I adore your space!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures and your little friend from Peru is just adorable. happy june! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that top you have on in the second to last photo. Where did you find it? Congratulations on the engagement!!!

    - Caitlin from PumpstoPumas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caitlin! My top is from J.Crew (on sale!) and thank you! xx

      Delete
  6. The little Peruvian friend is so cute. And the photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete