August 28, 2013

Diner En Blanc

Dress: Anthropologie | Shoes: Jcrew | Flower Crown: All and Sundry 

Last week I had the pleasure of attending the incredible Diner En Blanc. A sort of flashmob picnic in all white that began in Paris and is now celebrated all over the world. Each guest brings their own table, chairs, dinnerware, etc and of course everything must be white. It was such a memorable experience that we almost didn't capture due to a forgotten camera battery, oops! Luckily we found a spare and were able to capture a few of our favourite moments. I'm already looking forward to next year! 

8 comments:

  1. Such a great thing to be a part of! It's my mission to make my way to one one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I agree with Jacquelyn, I must go to one of these someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh lovely lovely pics :) U look beautiful with the flower head piece!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about these parties and always hoped one would come close to me. Looks like you had a fabulous time. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! Some of my girlfriends did this in Toronto a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete